These 20 Kitchen Healing Ingredients Can Cure Ailments and yes, they do. Many common kitchen ingredients provide impressive health benefits and are common in home remedies.
Apart from the pleasant aroma that comes out from the kitchen when preparing your meal, there are more than enough recipes that can be quite beneficial for your health. When it comes to treating illness, especially mild ones that don’t require an emergency, a lot of people prefer to get treatment from synthetic medicine. Initially, synthetic medicine is particularly an extract from natural foods and materials which are used in the kitchen.
Surprisingly, these kitchen recipes, which can also serve as healers, may offer far more reaching benefits than synthetic medicine. The reason is that you don’t have to spend so much of your budget on food recipes and medical bills simultaneously. Rather you can work explore the natural remedies that your daily recipes can provide you. Are you suffering from common cold, menstrual pain, or having trouble with acne? You may not necessarily have to consider visiting a hospital before you can be free from this common ailment.
Just head straight to your kitchen, and you will find recipes that can as well function as healers coming to your aid. Moreover, there are no side effects to taking these natural recipes, as compared to synthetic medicine. So, there is no need to fear for a possible reaction to natural recipes which can also function as a good form of medicine in your home. Here are twenty home healers that can give your health the necessary improvement.
1. Onions: It can be used for treating common cold and cough.
2. Buttermilk: It can be used to combat indigestion.
3. Olive oil: It can be used to moisten the skin and hair, giving a fresh look.
4. Oat: It can be used to as a corrective item for constipation.
5. Cumin: It can be used to induce sleep.
6. Cinnamon: it serves as an anti-inflammatory agent.
7. Fenugreek: It can also help in easy digestion.
8. Yogurt: It can be used to fight off acne growth, because of its rich nutrients.
9. Herbal tea: It can help to control excessive weight gain.
10. Lemon: It can be used for soothing the throat against heavy coughing and irritation. Add Honey
11. Manuka Honey: It can heal infected wounds properly because of it’s antiobaotic properties. Beware: do not use fake honey sold in stores because the high-fructose corn syrup that is abundant in store bought processed honey is actually more likely to help spread infection rather than prevent it.
12. Garlic: Is a “wonder drug” that wards off disease and help boost your immune system. Garlic is an antioxidant, antifungal, antiviral and antibacterial properties.
13. Turmeric powder: It can serve as natural painkiller.
14. Ginger: It can to stop nausea.
15. Aloe Vera: It can be applied to heal and soothe burns.
16. Mint: It is beneficial in the treatment of rheumatism.
17. Red Rasberry Tea: It can be used for suppressing menstrual cramps.
18. Coconut oil: It increases the healthy cholesterol (known as HDL cholesterol) in your body, but also help convert the LDL “bad” cholesterol into good cholesterols.
19. Apple Cider Vinegar: It can be used for improving symptoms of diabetes.
20. Baking Soda: It can be used to treat acid re flux. (one teaspoon in a cup of water and drink)
Bonus: Cloves have antioxidant, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory properties and that is why when you have an infected tooth in your mouth …. a cotton ball soaked in Clove oil pressed on the infected tooth works wonders till you can see a dentist.