3 Easy DIY Skin Care Products
Afraid of using chemical products. Still, feel trust issues with buying organic products? Well, I’ve got your back! Keep reading to know how to make homemade DIY skincare products that may do wonders on your skin. Now you can get flawless and glowy skin by using available ingredients at your home!
DIY SKINCARE PRODUCTS-Soaking hands in nourishing milk
- Heat 2-3 cups of milk (or you can use more; enough to soak your hands thoroughly) in a microwave until it is mildly warm.
- Pour the milk into a bowl and wash your hands in it for 10 minutes.
The fat formed after boiling contains lactic acid, Biotin, and vitamin B6. Such nutrients are essential for new skin cell formation and its nourishment. The lactic acid moisturizes and hydrates the skin whereas, Biotin improves the wrinkled skin and gives it a refreshing look.
DIY SKINCARE PRODUCTS-Oat face mask
This face mask can help to reduce excessive oil in your skin.
- Combine three teaspoons of ground oats and ¼ tablespoons of apple cider in a bowl.
- Mix it until it forms in the paste.
- Add ¼ tablespoons of lemon juice and ½ tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Mix it until the mixture becomes even. Wash your face with water before applying it.
- Let the mask sit for at least 10 minutes, so it goes through the top layers of skin and then gently massage it in a circular motion.
Rinse with water and dry your skin gently with a towel, and voila!
Further Reading: DIY Moisturizing Essential Oil
DIY SKINCARE PRODUCTS-Turmeric face masks
We can use turmeric for all kinds of skins. The trick is to add turmeric with a thickening agent to make a paste.
Combine turmeric with warm water and honey to fight acne and bacteria.
Combine turmeric with yogurt and lemon juice to reduce wrinkles. It also nourishes your skin and gives brightening effects.
Combine turmeric with aloe Vera gel to get rid of the irritation. This paste can provide natural soothing effects.
Apply these masks for at least 10 minutes. Rinse with just water and apply moisturizer, serum, or toner of your own choice.
DIY Skin Care Products are Ready To Serve You!
These masks can help you take care of your skin. If none of these products work or you face skin problems, then visit your dermatologist.