Come look at this delicious banana breakfast snack recipe that kids love. Breakfast, snack or dessert…. any time – it really can be enjoyed by everyone.
Make sure you like The Homestead Survival on Facebook, Shop on AMAZON with Us and explore our PINTEREST BOARDS for innovative ways you can become self-sufficient on a budget.
Little Bento: 32 Irresistible Bento Box Lunches for Kids – (SHOP HERE)
Bento Kids CuteZCute Animal Friends Food Deco Cutter and Stamp Kit – (SHOP HERE)
If you are looking for a perfect way to have fun in the morning and at the same time, create a delicious balance of kid-favorite breakfast foods, this is what you need. Learn this simple Banana Breakfast Snack Recipe That Kids LOVE and let your kids enjoy a FUN breakfast time.
Many moms and dads see the task of making a quick, easy, nutritious and fun breakfast as something that is very challenging. But this Kid Friendly Breakfast Sushi is not just like that.
By playfully mixing cereal, yogurt, and fruit together, it is a breakfast that everyone can simply agree on. Grab the easy recipe below if you are ready to create your own.
– Blackberries (your favorite fruit can be used)
– Fruity Pebbles Cereal (your favorite cereal can be used)
– Greek Yogurt
– Peel the banana
– Use a butter knife to cover the outside surface of the banana with a layer of Greek yogurt.
– Coat your banana with Fruity Pebbles. You can do this by rolling it in a shallow dish of Fruity Pebbles.
– Slice banana into “sushi” sized pieces after placing on a plate
– Then arrange and top it with blackberries
What a colorful way to say “Good Morning” and get a smile in return!
Click here to read about this delicious banana breakfast snack recipe that kids love:
[amazon-related-products keywords=”Yum-Yum Bento Box”][amazon-related-products keywords=”bento boxes”]