This Cast Iron Skillet Bar Style Double Tortilla Pizza Recipe is a great way to make a thin crust with its crisp crust topped cheese and sauce.
When it is time for some time outdoors camping relaxing with friends or cooking up a delicious snack in your kitchen at home – everyone loves some great bar style food to accompany the cold beers.
¼ red onion
½ white onion
1 cup of tomato sauce
2 flour tortillas (10 inch)
5 cherry tomatoes halved
5 slices of prosciutto
5 small slices of salami
1 cup of grated Mozzarella
2 mushrooms thinly sliced
10 pieces of sun dried tomato
1 teaspoon of Italian spices
1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
Some of your friends prefer Italian food, others prefer Mexican and it is not always easy to satisfy both cravings equally. Here isan almost effortless and great way you can combine both cuisines and keep everyone satisfied and happy.
The recipe for the cast iron skillet bar style double tortilla pizza needs tortillas, sliced onions (red and white), tomato sauce, prosciutto, salami, Mozzarella, Italian spices, mushrooms, sun-dried tomatoes and halved cherry tomatoes.
• Pre-heat the oven to 400°F or 200°C
• Heat the skillet and brush with olive oil. Please a tortilla in the pan
• Spread some tomato sauce, cherry tomatoes and sprinkle Italian spices across the tortilla
• Top with some Mozzarella and put the second tortilla on top
• Repeat with the tomato sauce, cherry tomatoes, and spices
• Sprinkle some of the onions and add prosciutto, salami, mushrooms and sun-dried tomatoes.
• Cover with cheese and oven bake for 8 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
TheHomesteadSurvival.com is all about preparedness through self reliance.
Our mission is to inspire and encourage you to live a simple, joyful life, no matter where you live. If you want to learn homesteading skills, like raising chickens and preserving the harvest for winter, you’ve come to the right place.