This homemade cat dog bubble water drinking foundation diy project is an inexpensive budget minded moving water play drinking source for your pets. Indoor cats/dogs love to play with water in sinks, toilets and even the bathtub – so why not make their own mini water park instead.
Cats and dogs are very curious creatures, they are constantly checking things out around them by patting them with their paws. This is especially true when it comes to their water. It is no wonder that they are fascinated by running water. Unfortunately, this can often lead to you having to change out their water frequently due to stuff being deposited in the bowl from their paws such as dirt, sticks, leaves and such.
Benefits of the Pet Bubble Fountain Project
● Can be used with a variety of animals that are being kept as a pet
● Project includes a complete list of all needed materials, supplies and tools
● It also includes an easy to read and follow step by step instruction guide
● Includes several full color images to help show several steps of the projects
- Tetra 77851 Whisper Air Pump, 10-Gallon
- Jardin Aquarium Fish Tank Ponds Ceramic Air Stone Diffusers, 40mm Diameter
- PENN PLAX Standard Airline Tubing Air Pump Accessories, 25-Feet
If your cat is one that loves to play with bubbles, imagine how happy they would be if you made bubbles in their water dish. This pet safe bubbler project is right up your alley. For not a whole of money and a little spare time, you can really surprise the pets in your home.
You probably have some of the items you will need and trip to the store you can pick up the additional items for this project.
Click here to read about how to make homemade cat dog bubble water drinking foundation diy project: