Crochet Handbag Purse from Recycled Blue Jeans
This article “Crochet Handbag Purse from Recycled Blue Jeans” was designed to introduce the reader to a unique crocheting pattern for a funky handbag using recycled denim fibers. The strips of blue jean “yarn” started out as old, out-of-style or too-worn jeans and turned into new purses and large clutch handbags.
This article was created by someone who really enjoys crocheting and decided they wanted to share with their readers a way to combine recycling of old denim fibers.
Crocheting to make an extremely useful bag for carrying all kinds of different objects from blue jeans is frugal.
* * * Benefits of reading the Crocheting Pattern: How to make a bag from recycled denim
* Discover how easy it is to combine crocheting and fibers from recycled denim to make a useful bag
* The article describes all of the necessary materials, supplies, and tools that are needed to have on hand to get started
* It also includes a very detailed explanation of all of the stitches and steps that it will take to make the bag
* The article includes numerous full-color pictures that help to provide a really good visual reference
Materials and Tools:
denim blue jeans
large crochet hook
The article discusses in great detail all of the things that are needed and also how to make it from start to finish. All of the information is presented in a way that makes it easy to read and understand.
Click here to read about how to Crochet Handbag Purse from Recycled Blue Jeans:
Here is How to Make Blue Jean “Yarn” Strips Craft Project: