Dehydrate Mini Marshmallows for Long Term Storage
How to Dehydrate Mini Marshmallows for Long Term Storage is designed to introduce the readers to what simple steps are used to get the marshmallow to lose their moisture.
Why dehdrate mini marshmallows ? It allows them to be added to your long term food storage without going STALE ! Dehydrated mini marshmallows are great in breakfast cereal, mug of hot cocoa, topped on baked sweet potato casserole, marshmallow milkshakes, jello, mixed into Brownies or cake mix before baking and last but not least … eaten like candy.
If you are like many others who have grown up eating one of the many breakfast cereals that had the tiny marshmallows inside. Lucky Charms is probably hands down the most recognizable of all the them that included the tiny rainbow colored marshmallows. If you wondered how they got them so small and crunchy until you added the milk to your cereal and they began to grow and get considerably bigger in size.
* * * Benefits of reading the Homemade Recipes: How to dehydrate mini marshmallows
* Discover a secret for making your own homemade marshmallow treats just like those found in many different breakfast cereals
* The article includes a description of all of the necessary ingredients and kitchen tools that you will need to have on hand
* The article includes an easily downloadable plan that includes a step by step instructional guide that covers the multiple steps that are involved
* There are numerous full-color pictures that help to provide a good visual reference of the plan
This tutorial was created in hopes to show people how they can easily make their own dehydrated marshmallows and put them in any type of food they choose. The recipe that is included describes exactly all of the steps that you will need to follow in order for them to turn out according the pictures. All of the information is presented in a way that makes it really easy to read and understand.
Click here to read about:
You may also like...