This Delicious Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Recipe is an amazing breakfast drink and will help you face the day with energy! Skip Starbucks or any other expensive coffee shop and make your own.
It is truly delicious and can benifit from a scoop of protein powder if you choose but optional. You feel full up and content as you slowing sip you smoothie.
You will get to savor that pumpkin pie taste anytime you want because pumpkin purree is avaible in grocery stores all year round.
Scroll down, dust off the blender and happy smoothie making.
• 3 Tbsp milk
• ½ cup of vanilla yogurt
• 1 large banana
• ½ cup of pumpkin puree (or tinned pumpkin)
• ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
• 1 tsp agave nectar or honey. Add more or less to your taste
• 6 to 8 cubes or ice (crushed if you prefer)
• Pinch of nutmeg or whipped cream for optional garnish
1. Combine the ingredients as listed above, except for the nutmeg and whipped cream, in a blender and pulse until all ingredients are smooth.
2. Pour into a tall glass and garnish with whipped cream and some nutmeg.
True, there can never be an adequate substitute for pumpkin pie but this is a fabalous drinkable apdaption.
There are many other equally delicious smoothing recipes on our website and you can find them here in the Juicing and Smoothie section.