Dog Evacuation Bug Out Bag Pack List & Training Tips To Use It
These simple Dog Evacuation Bug Out Bag Pack List & Training Tips can help prepare your dog to be comfortable wearing the supplies that can help save it’s life in an emergency situation.
Please include your pets into your bug out evacuation plan if you ever have to leave your home.
If you take the right precautions and a little planning, they can travel with you and carry their own supplies.
Never leave your pets behind, they can not survive without your care.
By carrying their own supplies, it will lighten your own Bug Out Bag
Stored Food – several meal sized vacuumed sealed pouch of their dog food
Portable Food Bowls
Leash & Harness
Pet First Aid Kit
Mylar Emergency Blanket
Your Pet’s Medications
Doogie Waste Bags
1. Buy or sew a wearable saddle type Bug Out Bag pack for your animal
2. Place the empty saddle type Bug Out Bag pack on your animal while giving lots of praise and a small treat.
3. Walk around the room, call your animal and give a treat when they come.
4. Take your pet on a walks with the empty pack so it becomes second nature and comfortable.
5. Fill the saddle type Bug Out Bag pack with supplies and take daily walk so your pet becomes comfortable with the weight of the supplies.
With this training, you and your pet can work as a team during a stressful time of evacuation.
TheHomesteadSurvival.com is all about preparedness through self reliance.
Our mission is to inspire and encourage you to live a simple, joyful life, no matter where you live. If you want to learn homesteading skills, like raising chickens and preserving the harvest for winter, you’ve come to the right place.