Essential Oils Laundry Fabric Softener for Washing
Homemade Essential Oils Laundry Fabric Softener can be added in liquid form to spin cycle in washing machine or to cloth dryer sheets in clothes dryer. The fabrics softener mixture cleans, deodorizes and softens clothing, sheets and curtains.
1 cups White Vinegar
1 cups Water
36 drops Essential oil or a combat ion of different essential oils blended (Click here to Buy Essential Oils Set from Amazon)
1. Combine white vinegar, water and essential oil drops into a wide mouth quart mason jar.
2. Label it properly so everyone in the family knows what it is.
3. Remember, to give a qucik shake before each use to combine ingredients.
4. * For Liquid Fabric Softener for the washing machine: Add 2 Tablespoons into Spin cycle (after rinse cycle) to soften and scent clothing.
5. * For Fabric Dryer Sheets: Cut a 4 inch by inch piece of flannel sheet, washcloth or even old t-shirt material. Make multiple cloth pieces, set aside into a small pile. Take one 4 inch by 4 inch cloth, plunge it into the fabric softener solution in the wide mouth mason jar. Take it out and wring it out (excess goes back into mason jar) and place that piece of cloth into the dyer with your wet clothing. Dry as normal.
Pure Essential Oils including: Eucalyptus, Lavender, Sweet Orange, Peppermint Supreme, Lemon and Tea Tree Set
~ Choose one or both it is up to you. I personally prefer dryer sheets with a combination of Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange and a tiny bit Rose essential oils …. it is my signature scent.
~ Do not worry, essential oils will not stain your clothing.