This Everclear Blackberry City Moonshine Infusion Recipe shares how you can create a lip smacking delicious hard liquor infusion adult beverage for sipping.
Infused alcohol recipes can be made from a wide range of ingredients and there many people all across the country willing to share their favorite varieties with everyone. Moonshine is one of the most popular of all distilled alcohol that is consumed in the US but many of us do not have ancestors that have passed the skill down the generations. Moonshine is one of those varieties of alcohol that falls under this concept. This specific article and the homemade recipe were created to introduce the reader to a unique version called blackberry moonshine city infused flavored drink of the past.
The recipe also includes an easy to follow tutorial that describes all of the steps you will need to follow.
1 Cup of Sugar
1 Cup of Flitered Water
1 Tablesppoon of Lime Zest
2 1/2 Cups Fresh Blackberries (not frozen)
2 Cups of Everclear Hard Alchol (Vodka in a pinch if you can’t find Everclear)
1. Make the blackberry simple syrup by using a small sauce pan, combine the water, sugar and half a cup of fresh blackberries.
2. Cook on medium heat until liquified and sugar disvoles- stiring contanstly.
3. Set quart mason jars, container of simple syrup, fresh blackberries and small bowl of le=ime zest on top of kitchen countertop.
4. Pour 1 cup of fresh blackberries to each mason jar
5. Pour 1/2 cup of blackberry simple syrup into mason jars
6. Pour Everclear hard liquor (vodka -highest proof in a pinch) – allowing a 2 inch empty headspace so there is room for mixture to move when shook.
7. Garish each mason jar with apinch of lime zest.
8. Place on the kitchen counter out of direct sunlight, shaking at least once a day for a week. More shaking the better. Picture yourself listening to your favorite music with a mason jar in each hand and dancing to the music. Excerise with a purpose, LOL.
9. Pour the liquid mixture through a kitchen strainer with a mixing bowl underneath.
10. Give a quick rinse of the mason jars to flush out the blackberry seeds.
11. Pour Blackberry city infused moonshine back into the mason jars and chill in the refrigator.
This homemade recipe is shared in hopes to help fellow homesteading homebrewers to get a taste of this unique city moonshine. The recipe describes all of the things that are necessary tools and ingredients for you to have on hand in order to make your own batch for personal consumption.
Everything that is included is presented in a way that makes it really easy to read and understand.
* ~ * Learn how easy it really can be to homebrew your own great tasting blackberry moonshine
* ~ * The recipe includes a complete listing of all of the necessary materials, supplies, and equipment that you will need to have on hand to get started
* ~ * The recipe also includes an easy to read and understand step by step instructional guide that covers everything from start to finish for this moonshine
* ~ * There are numerous full-color pictures that help to provide the reader with a good visual reference for the recipe
Greetings! I'm Melissa Francis, the founder and primary contributor to The Homestead Survival. With over 20 years of experience in homesteading, sustainability, and emergency preparedness, I've dedicated my life to helping others achieve a simpler, more self-reliant lifestyle.
TheHomesteadSurvival.com is all about preparedness through self reliance.
Our mission is to inspire and encourage you to live a simple, joyful life, no matter where you live. If you want to learn homesteading skills, like raising chickens and preserving the harvest for winter, you’ve come to the right place.