Fresh Strawberry Jello Pie Easy Recipe – Strawberries
This Fresh Strawberry Jello Pie Easy Recipe is delicious and fun to make. Strawberry Pie is a favorite summer dessert recipe!
2 Cups of Sliced Strawberries
1 Cup of Sugar
3 Tablespoons of Cornstarch
1 & 1/2 Cups Water
3 0z box of Strawberry Jello
Pre Baked 10 inch Pie Shell or Homemade Pie Dough Recipe
1. Line the bottom of the baked pie shell with sliced fresh strawberries.
2. Combine cornstarch, sugar, and water into a saucepan. Bring to a boil and simmer….stirring constantly until thickened.
3. Add Strawberry Jello and stir until completely dissolved.
4. Pour mixture over the sliced strawberries in the prebaked pie shell.
5. Refrigerate until jello sets up.
Serve with whipped cream and a few freshly sliced strawberries for garnish.