Healing Home Remedies from Homesteading Kitchen
These Healing Home Remedies from a Homesteading Kitchen will comfort and soothe different ailments that a family becomes challenged with upon occasion.
Apart from the pleasant aroma that comes out from the kitchen when preparing your meal, there are more than enough recipes that can be quite beneficial for your health. When it comes to treating illness, especially mild ones that don’t require an emergency, a lot of people prefer to get treatment from synthetic medicine. Initially, synthetic medicine is particularly an extract from natural foods and materials which are used in the kitchen.
Surprisingly, these kitchen recipes, which can also serve as healers, may offer far more reaching benefits than synthetic medicine. The reason is that you don’t have to spend so much of your budget on food recipes and medical bills simultaneously. Rather you can work explore the natural remedies that your daily recipes can provide you. Are you suffering from common cold, menstrual pain, or having trouble with acne? You may not necessarily have to consider visiting a hospital before you can be free from this common ailment.
Just head straight to your kitchen, and you will find recipes that can as well function as healers coming to your aid. Moreover, there are no side effects to taking these natural recipes, as compared to synthetic medicine. So, there is no need to fear for a possible reaction to natural recipes which can also function as a good form of medicine in your home. Here are twenty home healers that can give your health the necessary improvement
1. Onions: It can be used for treating common cold and cough.
2. Buttermilk: It can be used to combat indigestion.
3. Olive oil: It can be used to moisten the skin and hair, giving a fresh look.
4. Oat: It can be used to as a corrective item for constipation.
5. Cumin: It can be used to induce sleep.
6. Cinnamon: it serves as an anti-inflammatory agent.
7. Fenugreek: It can also help in easy digestion.
8. Yogurt: It can be used to fight off acne growth, because of its rich nutrients.
9. Herbal tea: It can help to control excessive weight gain.
10. Lemon: It can serve as a detoxifying agent for the body.
11. Honey: It can be used for soothing the throat against heavy coughing and irritation.
12. Garlic: It can also serve as a blood purifier and treat sore throat conditions.
13. Turmeric powder: It can serve as natural painkillers.
14. Ginger: It can to stop nausea.
15. Aloe Vera: It can be used to facilitate hair growth.
16. Mint: It can be used to prevent acne.
17. Fennel seeds: It can be used for suppressing menstrual cramps.
18. Coconut oil: It can be used to for quickening healing processes for bruises.
19. Baking Soda: It can be used for relieving inflammation in bruises.
20. Apple Cider Vinegar: It can be used to treat acid reflux.
This article teaches you how to use twenty different natural items to cure one condition or the other. Like the saying goes, when you are not informed, you are deformed. Information is power. You will be amazed at what each of the items can do.
Each kitchen item has been have been tested and trusted as a home remedy.
Click here to read about Healing Home Remedies from Homesteading Kitchen: