Homemade Baby Food Purees Healthy and Easy Recipes
These Baby Food Purees Healthy and Easy Recipes was pure genius. Simple to make, inexpensive and just quite delicious !
More and more people are discovering the benefits of frugal living and how making things for themselves in their own kitchen can save them money. With the increase of news stories talking about food recalls really calls into question the overall safety of America’s food supply.
This article was designed to introduce homesteading readers to some healthy baby food alternatives.
The author of the article came up with some very useful recipes for baby food puree that is designed to replace store bought baby food. There were hoping to be able to give the reader some healthy alternatives to the traditional store bought varieties of jars of baby food.
A really huge advantage to making your own baby food is that you know exactly what is going into your babies body.
Sweet Potato Puree
4 oz sweet potato finely diced
1 cup water
In a pot, bring the diced sweet potato and water to boil, for about 15 minutes. If it’s too watery, boil longer. If it’s too thick, add some water.
All of the information is presented in a way that makes it really easy to read and to understand
Homemade Brown Rice Cereal
1/2 Cup Short Grain Brown Rice
1. Place the brown rice in a spice grinder or blender for 45 seconds-1 minute or until finely ground.
2. Bring 1/2 cup of water to a boil and sprinkle in 2 tbsp of the ground brown rice.
3. Stir continuously for 30 seconds and then occasionally for 4-5 minutes or until the mixture is thick and creamy to prevent lumps.
~~~ Benefits of reading the article Homemade Recipes: How to prepare 15 quick and easy baby food purees
* Discover some unique and healthy homemade recipes for baby food purees that your baby will love
* The article includes a list of the 15 recipes for with a link to the full recipe to make each one of the baby food puree
* The recipes included a complete listing of all of the necessary ingredients and also included an easy to read and follow step by step preparation guide
* There are tons of pictures of all of the included recipes in order to help provide a good visual reference for the reader
Click here to read about how to make Baby Food Purees – Healthy and Easy Recipes:
As an added bonus, You may want to take a peek at the article “8 EASY HOMEMADE BABY PURÉES: FIRST FOODS”:
You may also like...