Homemade Coconut Oil Cinnamon Cough Drops Recipe is designed to introduce the reader to an easy to make an all natural cough drop to relieve an annoying cough.
These days more and more people are seeking alternative methods for treating a number of common illnesses. One of the reasons is because many of the commercially produced remedies contain some questionable ingredients or there are potential side effects that make them less desirable.
1/2 cup coconut oil, room temperature
1/2 cup raw local honey
1 teaspoon of organic cinnamon
1 drop of Thieves Essential Oil
* Benefits of reading the Homemade Remedies: How to make homemade cough drops
● Discover an all-natural alternative to store-bought remedies for relieving a nagging cough for your whole family
● The article includes a recipe for the homemade cough drops which includes a short list of ingredients that are needed to make them
● It also includes a complete, easy to read and follow step by step preparation guide for making the cough drops
● There are numerous full-color pictures that help to provide a good visual reference for the recipe
Click here to read about Homemade Coconut Oil Cinnamon Cough Drops Recipe:
Greetings! I'm Melissa Francis, the founder and primary contributor to The Homestead Survival. With over 20 years of experience in homesteading, sustainability, and emergency preparedness, I've dedicated my life to helping others achieve a simpler, more self-reliant lifestyle.
TheHomesteadSurvival.com is all about preparedness through self reliance.
Our mission is to inspire and encourage you to live a simple, joyful life, no matter where you live. If you want to learn homesteading skills, like raising chickens and preserving the harvest for winter, you’ve come to the right place.