This Homemade Garden Grow Light Stand DIY Project is designed to introduce the readers to a DIY project for building a plant growing light frugally.
Being able to grow plants indoors can be a hugely beneficial for homesteaders especially when it makes it possible to prepare for your spring planting throughout the winter. In order to do this you need to have all of the right growing equipment so that you can simulate the best possible conditions that they will be exposed to in order to promote optimal growth.
The do it yourself project also includes an easy to download plan that describes all of the necessary materials, supplies and tools that you need to get started and a multistep instructional guide. That makes very easy for anyone who has a even a little bit of DIY skills to be able to complete the project.
1/4″ Drill Bit
All of the information is presented in a way that made it really easy to understand.
(1) 10 ft long 2.5″ PVC pipe **
(2) 2.5″ dia. PVC ‘T’ connector joints
(2) 2.5″ dia. PVC elbow joints
(2) 1/4″ x 4″ eye hooks
(4) 1/4″ dia coarse thread nuts
(2) rubber washers
(1) 4′ shop light
(2) T8 Floresent bulbs
(1) pkg hanging chain
— The PVC pipe lengths shown are based off a single 10′ section of pipe. I grew the the uprights by 10″.
* * * Benefits of reading the DIY Project: How to build a homemade plant grow light
* Learn how easy it is to build a simple and yet very necessary piece of equipment for growing plants indoors
* The DIY project includes a description of all of the necessary materials, supplies and tools which you will need to have to get started
* The project also includes includes an easy to download plan with step by step instructions covering how to get from start to finish
* It also has several full-color pictures that help to provide a good visual reference for the whole project
Click here to read about Homemade Garden Grow Light Stand DIY Project:
Greetings! I'm Melissa Francis, the founder and primary contributor to The Homestead Survival. With over 20 years of experience in homesteading, sustainability, and emergency preparedness, I've dedicated my life to helping others achieve a simpler, more self-reliant lifestyle.
TheHomesteadSurvival.com is all about preparedness through self reliance.
Our mission is to inspire and encourage you to live a simple, joyful life, no matter where you live. If you want to learn homesteading skills, like raising chickens and preserving the harvest for winter, you’ve come to the right place.