This step by step tutorial of how to build homemade house address numbers sign from screws is simple to make. Having large easily seen house address numbers makes it easier for emergency services such as police, fire fighters and ambulance paramedics to find and locate your house during a time of need. Add some in depth stainless steel flair to the outside of your house upon a rustic slab of wood.
Materials needed to make this project:
– Screw driver
– Stainless steel screws (5 mm x 60 mm)
– Wooden plank
– Preferably a bench drill (or a hand drill with steady hand)
– Varnish or paint (paintbrush)
– Screw plugs, two keyhole hangers and screws to attach it to the wall (stone drill)
– Microsoft Excel or Apple’s Numbers software
Click here to read about how to build homemade house address numbers sign from screws:
TheHomesteadSurvival.com is all about preparedness through self reliance.
Our mission is to inspire and encourage you to live a simple, joyful life, no matter where you live. If you want to learn homesteading skills, like raising chickens and preserving the harvest for winter, you’ve come to the right place.