How to crochet potted baby Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy movie in this detailed step by step tutorial. You will win the hearts of children and adults with this cute yet quite simple crocheting project.
The movie Guardians of the Galaxy is about group of intergalactic criminals are forced to work together to stop a fanatical warrior from taking control of the universe.
Materials and Tools needed:
– H8/5.00mm and F5/3.5mm crochet hooks
– Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice has a brown tweed – Plymouth Encore Worsted
– Sport weight yarn in Green (I used Red Heart Designer Sport in Pistachio)
– Black embroidery thread or Black worsted weight yarn (I used Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice in Black)
– 2 9mm safey eyes (12mm looks cute, too!)
– small amount of Polyfil
– 1 12-inch pipe cleaner or some kind of wire for the arms
– tapestry needle
– small plant pot
– a handful of small, smooth pebbles
– optional: fake moss, hot glue
Have fun crocheting this amazing homemade Groot !
Click here to read about how to crochet potted baby Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy movie:
Greetings! I'm Melissa Francis, the founder and primary contributor to The Homestead Survival. With over 20 years of experience in homesteading, sustainability, and emergency preparedness, I've dedicated my life to helping others achieve a simpler, more self-reliant lifestyle.
TheHomesteadSurvival.com is all about preparedness through self reliance.
Our mission is to inspire and encourage you to live a simple, joyful life, no matter where you live. If you want to learn homesteading skills, like raising chickens and preserving the harvest for winter, you’ve come to the right place.