How to Make Homemade Bath Salts Using Essential Oils
Bathing Salts have a great importance in a lot of people’s lives. Many people use these bathing salts during bath for relaxation and for their exotic odour. These bath salts are also rumoured to have a soothing effect on nerves. A long bath after a day full of stress is able to provide you with the relief that you want.
Bath salt scrubs that are made at home can be prepared by adding a few drops essential oils to the salt or sugar. Yes, you can use salt or sugar in any body sugar recipe that is used during showering. The scrubs have these wondrous vital oils as their core ingredient therefore the beneficial value of these essential oils matters to a great extent. Essential Oils have great medicinal uses as well. They cure many problems like insomnia, immune disorders, endocrine problems and skin allergies.
Following are a few essential oils with their significant properties:
1. Wintergreen Essential Oil is an important oil that is used for relieving sore muscles and inflammation. ( Buy Here )
2. Lavender Essential Oil is used reduce anxiety, headaches and insomnia. It is has a relaxing calming effect that reduces feelings of stress and tension. ( Buy Here )
3. Grapefruit Essential Oil has properties that helps people experiencing fatigue and is a huge emotional mood lifter. A body scrub with grapefruit essential oil can brighten skin and make it glow. ( Buy Here )
4. Eucalyptus Essential Oil is beneficial for people suffering from allergies that affect your breathing, sinuses and congestion. It also has many antibacterial properties and has been known to stimulate the immune system. ( Buy Here )
5. Calendula Essential Oil is wonderful for sensitive skin and can be used to reduce the appearance of acne scars and soothe psoriasis. ( Buy Here )
6. Geranium essential oil helps improve skin elasticity and tighten skin, reducing the appearance of wrinkles. It also promotes blood circulation to the areas where it is applied which helps heal bruises. ( Buy Here )
7. Carrot Seed Essential Oil has a rejuvenating effect on the skin bringing a youthful smooth appearance because it assists with cell regeneration. It can help fade scars over time. ( Buy Here )
Click here to read about How to Make Homemade Bath Salts Using Essential Oils: