How to Make Sweet Potato Flour Recipe
How to Make Sweet Potato Flour Recipe includes a complete “How To” instruction guide for turning sweet potatoes into flour that can easily be used in a number of different recipes throughout the year. There is also additional information about how you can use the sweet potato flour.
Food storage and emergency food supply is a very important part of prepping and homesteading these days. There are a number ways that fresh vegetables right out of the garden can be stored or prepared so that it can be used over a long period of time and this includes sweet potatoes. The article was designed to offer the reader an alternative method for preparing sweet potatoes that you have on hand and want to be able to use them long after the growing season is over.
This article was written to help offer the reader some valuable information regarding food storage and food preparation.
* * * Benefits of reading Homemade recipe: How to make Sweet Potato Flour
* Learn about a very useful way to prepare sweet potatoes to be stored and used over a long period of time
* The article includes a complete preparation guide for turning whole sweet potatoes into a versatile flour
* You will also find a list of several ways that you can use the sweet potato flour that you were able to make
* There also numerous full-color pictures included that help to provide a good visual reference of the article
Quick and Easy Steps:
Simply peel the potatoes, cook them and mash them.
Then spread them out on dehydrator and dry for 6 to 10 hours depending on the thickness of paste. They do take a long time!
Run them through a blender to crush them into a flour texture.
Store in an airtight container.
The article is very educational and presented in a way that makes really easy to read and to understand.
Click here to read about:
You may also like...