How to Survive Winter Blizzard Storm Without Power article was designed to help introduce readers to some very valuable tips on things that you can expect to happen to you in the event that you are stranded during a severe blizzard.
The last thing you would ever want to have happened to you is to be placed into a survival situation in the middle of winter without any power.
That is unless you happened to be prepared for all of the things that you could expect to happen.
A blizzard is a severe snowstorm characterized by strong sustained winds of at least 35 mph (56 km/h) and lasting for a prolonged period of time—typically three hours or more.
During the winter months, its best to maintain a three-day supply of water and non-perishable food. Batteries, flash lights and a radio are also good backup supplies. Items such as fruit bars, peanut butter, nuts and trail mixes, crackers and canned juices are great to stockpile
Things to Consider:
1. How Would You Cook ? Rocket Stove – Article
2. How Would You Stay Warm ? How To Keep Warm While Sleeping When Camping or Power Outage – Article
3. Do You Have Food Storage ? Mountain House 4-Day Emergency Kit
4. Do You Have Equipment To Help You See ? Coleman Quad LED Lantern
5. Do You Have Ready Water Storage In Case Your Water Pipes Freeze Up ? Storing and Treating Water for Emergencies – Article
6. What Will You Do To Occupy Your Time ? Plan ahead because you will go stir crazy.
7. Do You Have A Solar Charger To Keep Your Cell Phone Charged Up ? Solar Cellphone Charger
8. Do You Have An Alternative Energy Source -Such As A Generator ? Build Off The Grid Battery Bank Charger DIY Project – Article
The article was written and shared with all of the readers in hopes to educate them with tips on how to survive a cold winter by being prepared ahead of time.
he article is broken down into several different topics and it includes several examples of each topic.
All of the information is presented in a way that makes it really easy to read and understand it.
Click here to read about How to Survive Winter Blizzard Storm Without Power: