Our List Of 12 Great Uses For Lavender Oil
1. Air Freshener – mix a cup of baking soda with 20 to 25 drops of the oil and then put in small bowls and set in the bedroom for a great scent.
2. Burns – apply oil directly to the burned area.
3. Bug bites and bee stings – put a drop or 2 on the bite or sting for relief from the itch and swelling.
4. Cold sores – mix 8 to 10 drops in a half ounce of coconut oil and apply to the cold sore daily till the cold sore is gone.
5. Dermatitis – mix a few drops in an ounce of coconut oil and apply to the area regularly.
6. Dryer – put four drops on a wash cloth and throw in the dryer when drying clothes to leave clothes fresh and smelling good.
7. Dry hair and scalp (dandruff too) – add 20 to 25 drops to a 16 ounce bottle of shampoo and use when shampooing your hair.
8. Eczema – mix equal parts lavender oil and virgin Coconut Oil and apply on the dry itchy area.
9. Headache – rubs a drop or two on temples to relieve headache.
10. Linen closet – sew a sachet or use an old sock and fill with the lavender flowers and place in the linen closet to repel moths.
11. Ringworm – apply the pure essential oil to the ringworm 3 times per day till it is gone.
12. Sunburn – add 10 drops of oil to 8 ounces of water and spray on the sunburn a couple times a day till it starts to fade.