Eczema is a skin disease in which patches of skin become rough and inflamed. These patches can become itchy, blistered, red, crusted, and/or bleed. As the disease progresses, skin can scale and become leathery and thickened.
Eczema can be described as a rash, and it can appear anywhere. Usually, eczema affects infants and children and teens, but can also affect adults. Rashes can appear virtually anywhere, however location and symptoms generally depend on age.
Eczema can be treated through the use of many home remedies. These remedies generally consist of oils, extracts, and/or homemade lotions. Remedies can be applied to the skin directly, while some can be administered through a bath. These remedies can not only ease symptoms such as itching, inflammation and pain, but possibly rid of eczema as well.
Benefits of Using Home Remedies for Eczema
● All oils and extracts are healthy
● Homemade lotion can possibly be cheaper than purchasing lotion
● Remedies ease inflammation, and redness
● Remedies help to stop itching and pain, as well as blistering and crusting.
● Some remedies may already be in your home, or easy to reach
● Some remedies can even cure eczema completely.
Click here to read about Natural Home Remedies for Healing Eczema: