Old Hot Water Heater into Meat Smoker DIY Project
Old Hot Water Heater into Meat Smoker DIY Project – Homesteading
This “Old Hot Water Heater into Meat Smoker DIY Project” do it yourself article was designed to introduce the reader to way to turn old hot water heaters (called geysers in other parts of the world).
The do it yourself frugal lifestyle fits perfectly in with the RECYCLING and RE-PURPOSING movement that has been around for more than fifty years. The idea of taking old, worn out items and turn them into something that is new and much more useful is quite rewarding.
Do it yourself building projects is also a good way to save yourself a lot of money over the high cost of commercially produced products.
* * * Benefits of reading the DIY Project: How to repurpose old hot water heaters into a smoker
* ~ Discover how easy it can be to find a useful way to repurpose a couple of old, worn out hot water heaters
* ~ The DIY project includes a complete list of all of the necessary materials, supplies, and tools needed to get started
* ~ The project also includes an easy to read and follow step by step instruction guide that covers everything from start to finish
* ~ It also includes several full-color pictures that help to provide a good visual reference of the project
Masterbuilt 20075315 Front Controller Smoker with Viewing Window and RF Remote Control – (CLICK Here to View)
Dyna-Glo DGO1890BDC-D Wide Body Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker – (CLICK Here to View)
This Do It Yourself project and downloadable plan describe exactly what you need to do in order to repurpose a couple of old hot water heaters and turn them into a fully functional meat smoker.
The author describes the entire step by step process that they went through to build a smoker and help to recycle a couple of useless geysers (a.k.a. Hot water heaters).
All of the information is presented in a way to make it really easy to read and understand.
Click here to read about how to turn an Old Hot Water Heater into Meat Smoker DIY Project:
You may also like...