Old Jeans into Custom Capris Shorts Sewing Project
This article ‘Old Jeans into Custom Capris Shorts Sewing Project’ was designed to introduce the reader to a unique way to create some cute looking shorts from old jeans. Customize your capris shorts with a cute variety of fabric hem and bows. Adult women and little girls will just love these.
One of the big benefits of owning a sewing machine and knowing how to use it a person opens up an avenue for making a wide range of clothing and other useful items. This includes being able reuse an old pair of worn out jeans and make them into something new again.
* * * Benefits of reading the Sewing 101: How to make cuff and bow shorts from an old pair of jeans
* ~ Learn how easy it can be to repurpose an old pair of jeans into a cute looking pair of shorts
* ~ The pattern describes all of the materials, supplies, and tools that are necessary to have on hand in order to get started
* ~ The tutorial and pattern help to make it really easy to follow that stitch by stitch process that is described inside the pattern
* ~ There are also numerous full-color pictures that help to provide the reader with a good visual reference of the pattern
This article and the sewing pattern that is included describes all of the things that you will need to have in order to make it and also includes a step by step guide that helps to take the reader through the process from start to finish. The pattern makes it is easy for even someone who is relatively new to sewing to be able to do it themselves.
All of the information that is include is presented in a way that makes it really easy to read and follow.
Click here to read about Old Jeans into Custom Capris Shorts Sewing Project: