This Old Wood Bedroom Dresser Makeover Furniture DIY Project is a step by step detailed tutorial that shares everything you need to upcycle an Antique Dresser and take it From Trash to Treasure.
Yard sales, thrift stores, local Facebook classified groups, and even curbside free finds can be really great frugal hunting ground to look for old bedroom dressers that have seen better days and hard wear.
You can bring it back to its Glory – Bound to be a family heirloom to pass down to the next generation of family members.
If you look around at any flea market or second-hand store you are bound to find some old treasures buried among all of the junk. One of the reasons for this is because back in the day most furniture was made from real honest to goodness wood. For this reason, it only takes some elbow grease and some know how to return it to its former glory.
This DIY project was designed to show how relatively easy it is to take an old worn out piece of furniture and return it to a stunning piece of furniture.
Tools and Materials:
* Orbital Sander – (Buy Here on Amazon)
* Nail Gun – (Buy Here on Amazon)
* Screwdrivers and Screws – (Buy Here on Amazon)
* Clamps – (Buy Here on Amazon)
* Ratchet Straps – (Buy Here on Amazon)
* Hammer – (Buy Here on Amazon)
* Wood Glue – (Buy Here on Amazon)
* Wood Filler – (Buy Here on Amazon)
* Mirror Effect Spray Paint – (Buy Here on Amazon)
* Dark Mahogany Wood Stain – (Buy Here on Amazon)
* Oil-Based Satin Varnish – (Buy Here on Amazon)
This Do It Yourself project was designed to help fellow DIYer to be able to do something similar for themselves.
The project includes a complete list of all of the things that are necessary to have on hand in order to get started.
It also goes into great detail on how to go about getting started and every step of the way unit it is done.
Click here to read about turning an Old Wood Bedroom Dresser Makeover Furniture DIY Project: https://www.instructables.com/id/Antique-Dresser-From-Trash-to-Treasure/
As an added bonus, You may want to take a peek at the article “Collection of Dresser Makeovers DIY Project”: https://thehomesteadsurvival.com/?s=dresser+makeover