Do you need foundation repair?
Pinnacle Foundation Repair is the leading foundation repair company in the industry. They offer a wide range of services to meet your needs, including basement waterproofing and crawl space encapsulation. Their staff has over 30 years of experience, and they are committed to providing you with the best possible service.
Their prices are also very competitive, so you can be sure that you’re getting the most for your money. In addition, Pinnacle Foundation Repair offers a 20-year warranty on all of its services. This means that you can rest easy knowing that your foundation is in good hands.
Services You Can Get
Pinnacle foundation repair offers a wide range of services, including:
Structural repairs to walls and floors– it involves the installation of new metal or wood beams to restore the original support to the structure
Foundation stabilization– this service is used to stop foundation movement and stabilize it, preventing any further damage
Concrete leveling and repair– refers to leveling out the foundation to ensure it is even with the rest of your home
Foundation waterproofing- this service is used to protect your exterior walls from water damage
Slab foundation repair– refers to the installation of a new concrete slab and making sure that it is level with the rest of your home
Pinnacle Foundation offers different types of slab foundation repairs that include:
- Steel Pier- refers to the installation of steel piers to support the foundation
- Steel Transition Pier- is a steel pier with a concrete base that is used to connect two different types of foundations
- Drilled Pier- refers to the installation of a concrete pier that is plugged into the ground to provide support
- Helical Pier- is a steel pier that is installed through the foundation and into the ground
- Mud Jacking- refers to using pressurized mud to raise the foundation from underneath
- Drift Pin Anchor- is used in areas with high water tables and soft soil or clay, making it difficult for piers to hold up. The drift pin anchor consists of a steel shaft that goes through your home’s existing footing and into the stable ground below
- Concrete pressed piling- refers to the installation of concrete pilings with a high-strength steel rod that goes through your home’s foundation and into the tough ground below
Pinnacle foundation repairs also offer other services like:
Block and base repair– refers to the installation of a new concrete block or base to provide support under your home
Slab leveling and straightening– this service is used to level the foundation by removing any obstructions underneath, such as old garbage dumpsters
Floor repair- refers to repairing cracks in your floor caused by shifting soil conditions that affect the integrity of your slab. This damage can be extremely costly if left untreated for too long. Floor repairs are also known as slab jacking
Drainage correction– refers to repairing drainage issues around your home that can cause water to pool and damage the foundation
Spread footing– is the installation of a new footing that is wider than the original to provide more support
Underpinning– refers to installing new foundation beams underneath your home to provide extra support. This service can also be used as a temporary fix while you are waiting for your permanent solution
Prices Of Their Services
Their prices are very reasonable, and they have a wide variety of services to choose from. You can get a free quote on their website or give them a call. They are happy to help you with whatever you need.
All Your Foundation Needs Under One Roof
Pinnacle Foundation Repair offers a wide variety of services to help you get your foundation fixed quickly and easily. They work fast to have peace of mind as soon as possible. In addition, their prices are fair, making them an economical choice for any homeowner who needs their foundation repaired right away.