Remove Crayon Marks From The Walls Easy Ways
How to Remove Crayon Marks From The Walls Easy Ways will help you effectively get rid of the rainbow of waxy colored stains on your wall.
Kids at a young age will, intentionally or not, use crayons to create unathorized artwork upon the wall of their home. With white walls much like an unused canvas, those dark colors are really going to stick out. So, parents have tried various ways to get rid of them.
We can say what doesn’t work first. Dryer sheets don’t work at all; in fact, they can make it worse. A degreaser and cloth also doesn’t work; in fact, you need some grease, as explained below. People will suggest vinegar or toothpaste. Sorry, they don’t work either. So, here are the methods that do work and isn’t as frustrating as the other failed methods are.
1. Consider using a blow dryer because it melts the crayon wax for it be scrubbed off with a wet, soapy cloth. Scrub hard and it will work well without cost.
2. The same goes for mixing water and dish soap, which works well in keeping walls white, as well as the cleanup.
3. Another option is a mix known as Goo Gone, which has the features to go into the wax and remove them, even with some residue on it which can be washed off after.
4. The same goes with using WD-40. How about some ammonia-based glass cleaning spray? It’s not just for the windows or mirrors.
5. Baking soda, a super common ingredient for various things, can mix with water to do the trick.
6. Simply rub some mayonnaise on the crayon marks and let it soak in for several minutes. Then wipe the surface clean with a damp cloth.
7. Finally, there is Mr. Clean’s Magic Erasers. The name reflects it perfectly.
You may also like...