Beautifying the outside of your home can be both an enjoyable activity as well as add a nice touch to your property. One way to do this if you have limited resources would be to use salvaged shipping pallets. They can provide a usable amount of wood and are usually easy to find.
Even if you are not the most handy with tools, you should be able to put together one or more of these raised flower beds. They can easily be strategically placed in the front of the house in order to add some nice color to the front of the house. They can also be used for a small scale garden in the back yard.
Many businesses have a surplus of old wood shipping pallets laying around and would be more than happy to get rid of them. There are plenty of DIY sites that are bound to have some raised flower bed projects that you will be able to follow easily.
Benefits of using Salvaged Pallet Bed Construction
● Step-by-step Easy to follow instructions
● Constructed of sturdy wood
● Generally holds up well to elements
● Two shipping pallets provides all the wood necessary
● A couple additional supplies will be needed
● Just a few tools needed to complete the task
Click here to read about Salvaged Wood Pallet Garden Bed Construction: