Standing Up Blue Jean Pants Gardening Planter Project
This Standing Up Blue Jean Pants Gardening Planter Project is simple to make, inexpensive supplies and
If you’re in search of something exquisite, distinctive and amazing to give your lawn or garden and outstanding look, then these jeans planter is absolutely the best choice.
If you are looking for a quirky and nice way to put all of your old jeans you no longer wear anymore to use, here is an idea. There are many uses for them, but making a jean planter out of them is one the best things it can be used for. These recycled jean planters can be used for a beautiful garden decoration.
These planters usually give a yard a charming and modern touch. This process of transforming an old jean to something new requires some creativity. The making of this planters does not require many materials, as most of the major things needed are old stuff you no longer need. So you spend little or no money making these blue jean planters.
___ Materials and tools needed:
* blue jeans
* a pair of shoes (high top sneakers or short boots are best)
* oval container (it can be plastic or metal; the shape is more important)
* 2×3’s or 2×4’s used for wood studs
* scrap piece of 1/4″ – 5/8″ plywood
* Wood countersink head screws (at least 1 1/2″ long for this project and longer if you use taller jeans)
* two plastic veggie bags (recycled from the grocery store)
* panty hose (a great opportunity to upcycle the ones with runs in them)
* pool noodle (you can substitute soft foam or batting)
* quick set cement (I used the kind for setting posts that sets in 10 minutes)
* paint stick (for mixing)tape (painters and/or packing tape)
* belt (optional)recycled plastic container (to mix the cement)
* cotton batting
The fun part of it is that you can do it yourself. All you have to do is to put together the materials you need. A video and step by step guide can be found as you scroll down our post. The tutorial is very detailed and self-explanatory to help you give that finishing touch to your home, garden, or lawn with your self-made blue jeans planters.
Click here to read about how to make Standing Up Blue Jean Pants Gardening Planter Project:
You may also like...