Tetherball Goat Toy for Homesteading Fun DIY Project
This Tetherball Goat Toy for Homesteading Fun DIY Project is just what a homesteader needs to build to entertain a whole tribe (Tribe, Trip, Drove, Herd, Flock) of playful goats. Goats are like rowdy toddlers… looking for trouble.
As you probably already know if you are a homesteader raising goats, you know that they don’t like to be penned up for too long without having anything to keep them occupied. So if you have to keep them penned up, you may want to find ways to entertain them.
This DIY project just might help, it was designed to introduce the homesteaders to a unique activity by repurposing an old tetherball set.
1 pole ($20 at Home Depot)
1 ball and rope ($21 from Big 5)
2 “one foot” sections of rebar (home depot)
1 eye bolt and carabineer to affix the rope to the top
2 “80 lb” bags of cement ($10 from Home Depot)
This Do It Yourself project was created in hopes to help any homesteader or farmer that might be dealing with bored goats when they have to be locked in a pen for any length of time. The project describes all of the things that are needed to be on hand to get started and describes all of the necessary steps it will take in order to complete the project.
* ~ * ~ * Benefits of reading the DIY Project: How to make a simple toy for a goat
* ~ Discover a unique way to keep your goats occupied when they are all penned up all day
* ~ The short DIY project describes everything that is necessary to get started with the project
* ~ The project also describes all of the necessary steps that you will need to follow in order to finish it
* ~ There are numerous full-color pictures that help to provide the reader with a good visual reference of the project
All of the information in the project is presented in a way that makes it really easy to understand.
Click here to read about how to build a Tetherball Goat Toy for Homesteading Fun DIY Project: