Upcycle Thrift Store Vase Boho Chic Gardening Plant Stand Project is a creative frugal way to repurpose and breathe a second life into a functional gardening peice of furniture.
One of the big keys to DIY is that it is half the fun gathering up all of the stuff that is needed for the project. Thrift stores and garage sales are the frequent sources of inspiration and for many materials used. Often referred to as upcycling or repurposing, when you reuse an object in the way that changes it from its intended purpose, that is why the reference.
This DIY project is designed to help introduce the reader to a unique idea of how to make a decorative plant stand out of an old pot from a thrift store.
Old decorative vase (Thrift Store or Yard Sale)
Ceramic plate (Thrift Store and Yard Sale)
Gorilla Glue (Home Depot)
Krylon chalky finish spray paint (Wal-Mart)
Plastic flower pot (Recycled from my garden shed)
Potted Peach Lily (Lowe’s)
This Do It Yourself project was created by a DIYer looking to help other DIYers to be able to make their own very useful plant stand out of some thrift store items that they picked up. The project includes a thorough description of all of the necessary stuff that you will need to have on have to get started.
* ~All of the information that is included is presented in a way that makes it really easy to read and to follow.
* ~ * ~ * Benefits of reading the DIY Projects: How to upcycle some thrift store finds into a cool plant stand
* ~Discover how real it is to create a very interesting looking plant stand using some items found a thrift store
* ~The DIY project includes the description of all of the necessary materials, supplies, and tools that are all need to be had on hand to get started
* ~The project also describes in great detail everything that will need to be done step by, from the start to the finish
* ~That many different full-color pictures that are included in order to provide the reader with a good visual reference
Click here to read about how to Upcycle Thrift Store Vase Boho Chic Gardening Plant Stand Project: