One of the most exciting holidays of the year for kids is Halloween. It is a time filled with lots of fun with little or no pressure from anyone. This is when no one restricts you from eating candy in extremely large amounts. However, you might want to get down to work creatively with your hands at this time.
But have you ever thought of creating spider webs to make your house as creepy as possible? Of course, you can do this on your own without necessarily spending money on buying expensive Halloween decoration.
To make a trash big spider web, you will need:
– A pair of scissors
– A Tape
– A trash bag
1. Lay the trash bag out on a flat surface. Create two big rectangles of plastic by trimming off the bottom and the sides of the garbage bag.
2. Cut a perfect square out of each piece.
3. To form a triangle, diagonally fold one of the squares in half and repeat the process two more times.
4. Ensure to cut a few pieces of tape and use them to hold the layers on the loose side as this is slippery stuff. By so doing, the shape will be firmly secured when cutting.
5. Then start cutting “branches” away from the triangle.
6. Ensure to remove any piece of tape when done.
Click here to read about how to make a black trash bag Halloween spider web decoration:
ONCE YOU HAVE CLICKED THE WEBSITE LINK ABOVE – be sure to look at the bottom of the 1st picture. You will see “Read the full post & watch the video” ….. click on that to expand the WHOLE ARTICLE otherwise it is hidden.
Greetings! I'm Melissa Francis, the founder and primary contributor to The Homestead Survival. With over 20 years of experience in homesteading, sustainability, and emergency preparedness, I've dedicated my life to helping others achieve a simpler, more self-reliant lifestyle.
TheHomesteadSurvival.com is all about preparedness through self reliance.
Our mission is to inspire and encourage you to live a simple, joyful life, no matter where you live. If you want to learn homesteading skills, like raising chickens and preserving the harvest for winter, you’ve come to the right place.