Krokotak website shares how to fold and cut empty toilet paper rolls to create festive reindeer toys. Yes, the website is in Russian but below is the translated instructions.
“Christmas deer is our latest “make it yourself” toys for Christmas. You can make all nine deer – if you have that many empty rolls. They are easy to fold, cut and draw on. The only thing that is added then the red nose – it is painted cotton ball for decoration.
1. Use your palm to flatten toilet paper roll.
2. Cut by watching the pattern of the first image on the red dotted line.
3. Fold to two flaps down to form the backbone- one on top of the other.
4. Twist and flute the horns.
5. Draw eyes and glue on a nose.
Don’t forget to name them: Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donder, Blitzen and Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.
TheHomesteadSurvival.com is all about preparedness through self reliance.
Our mission is to inspire and encourage you to live a simple, joyful life, no matter where you live. If you want to learn homesteading skills, like raising chickens and preserving the harvest for winter, you’ve come to the right place.