This tutorial of how to create a Halloween paper plates skeleton craft project is a step by step method that children will jump for joy to make. They will be thrilled to hang their paper skelton upon the wall.
Halloween is usually a period when kids create fun arts and craft, one of such creations is the paper plate skeleton. Back in the day, this fun activity used to make a great fall decoration.
Now, with this template you can learn how to do this, but before you get started, you will need to have
– A paper hole punch
– Scissors, permanent marker, and pencil
– Jute for tying each part together
– About 18 pieces of paper plates.
To make your own paper plate skeleton, follow these simple steps below.
– Use the template to trace one of each hip, shoulder, rib and head as well as 10 bones onto the paper plates. To make the project a bit more personal, use your one hands and feet when tracing the parts.
– Start cutting out your pieces; you should have 10 long bones, two feet, two hands, one hip, one rib piece, one shoulder/neck and one head.
– Personalize your skeleton by drawing on its face.
– Tie your joints together with approximately 4” pieces of jute
You don’t stop tying until he is all put together
– When you are done, hang your finished skeleton on the wall and smile.
Click here to read about how to create a Halloween paper plates skeleton craft project:
TheHomesteadSurvival.com is all about preparedness through self reliance.
Our mission is to inspire and encourage you to live a simple, joyful life, no matter where you live. If you want to learn homesteading skills, like raising chickens and preserving the harvest for winter, you’ve come to the right place.