This article “Homemade Succulent Plants Turtle Topiary Gardening Project” was designed to introduce the homesteaders to a very interesting turtle shaped topiary that will add a splash of additional color to your gardening space.
If you are looking for a way to dress up your garden or flower beds around your home, decorative topiaries have become quite popular. The more unique the design the more they will stick out and add more curb appeal to the front of your home.
* * * Benefits of reading the DIY Project: To make your own succulent turtle topiary for you garden
* ~ Discover how easy it can be to make your turtle topiary to help decorate your garden with a little unique style
* ~ The article includes a description of all of the materials, supplies, and tools that you need to have on hand in order to get started
* ~ The project also includes a very simple and easy to follow step by step instructional guide that help you from to start to finish
* ~ There are also numerous full-color pictures that are designed to provide a good visual reference of the project to the reader
Materials and Tools:
12? wire hanging basket with coco liner
4 – 4? clay pots
Small roll of chicken wire
Succulents. I used Sempervivum (Hens and Chicks) for my turtle.
Washers, wire and an old plastic pot (or a sheet of coir or landscape fabric big enough to cover the top of your wire basket)
Snips to cut the wire
The crafty gardening project that is described as relatively easy to make. All of the tools and materials that will need to have on hand is thoroughly mentioned in the project. Along with the list, they also included a detained step by step instructional guide that takes the reader through the process that they followed to make it.
All of the information is presented in a way that make it really easy to follow.
Click here to read about how to create Homemade Succulent Plants Turtle Topiary Gardening Project:
TheHomesteadSurvival.com is all about preparedness through self reliance.
Our mission is to inspire and encourage you to live a simple, joyful life, no matter where you live. If you want to learn homesteading skills, like raising chickens and preserving the harvest for winter, you’ve come to the right place.