This article was designed to help educate the homeowner who has a water well to realize how important it is to protect the well from contamination.
If you get your water from a private source, such as a well or spring, you are responsible for ensuring that your drinking water is safe.
Having a safe, continuous supply of good drinking water is one of the most important parts of life, while other things like food and shelter are also important, without water you will not survive very long. If the area where your home is not serviced by a municipal water system then you will likely have one or more water wells.
This makes you the:
Water Maintenance Manager
The article was written in hopes to provide valuable information regarding how to keep your well from becoming contaminated. The article goes in depth to explain exactly how your typical water well works and how things can ultimately affect the quality of the water you are drinking. It also goes into detail about how you can help to protect the integrity of the well by avoiding certain things in the area around the well site.
* * * Benefits of reading the Tips on keeping your well water safe
* ~ Learn some important facts about just how water wells work and how you can help protect it yourself
* ~ The article goes into detail to explain exactly how water wells work and what kinds of things can affect the quality of the water
* ~ The article also focuses on two very dangerous bacterias that can have a huge impact on the safety of your drinking water
* ~ All of the information contained in the article is presented in a way that makes it very easy to read and to understand
Click here to read about how to Keep Homesteading Well Water Safe From Contamination:
TheHomesteadSurvival.com is all about preparedness through self reliance.
Our mission is to inspire and encourage you to live a simple, joyful life, no matter where you live. If you want to learn homesteading skills, like raising chickens and preserving the harvest for winter, you’ve come to the right place.