This herbal tea recipe to support healthy menstruation describes how there are some different variety of herbs that can be used to make teas that have been shown to help normalize and return to normal a woman’s menstruation cycle.
Herbals Teas have been used by many cultures all over the world as remedies for a whole host of things. Many herbs have shown that they contain potent properties that can have a direct effect on many things that people suffer from everyday.
There is one topic that most women rarely talk about, their menstruation cycle. There truly is nothing more personal to any women than her monthly period. That time of the month is filled with a whole range of emotions and feelings that only she can fully understand. Keeping her body and cycle as regular as possible is a very high priority. There are a number of all natural ways any woman can ensure that her menstrual cycle is healthy.
10 medium raspberry leaves – dehydrated (dried)
1 – 2 cups filtered water
Honey – optional
1. Bring filtered cold water to a boil in a kettle
2. When water is at a gentle boil, remove heat.
3. Pour hot water teacups. By warming the cups in this way, the water temperature will be more consistent.
4. Add 10 crumbled dry red raspberry leaves into a reuseable tea ball. Don’t have a tea ball (in a pinch) – you can place tea leaves inside a coffee filter, gather up and tie off.
5. Place full tea ball into large tea cup or coffee mug.
6. Steep for the proper length of time.
7. Remove tea ball and drink.
TYPE OF TEA – Red Raspberry
AMOUNT – 2-3 tsps – 10 medium raspberry leaves
TIME OF INFUSION – 3 – 5 minutes
TEMPERATURE – 176° – 185° F It is important that you do not overheat it because you may end up taking away its nutrients.
Red raspberry is perfect for menstrual cycle challenges. It can also ease any excruciating pain from menstrual periods. Also, it has the ability to rejuvenate and increase blood flow.
It will also help menopausal women experiencing hot flashes.
Contains Fragarine, an alkaloid that tones and nourishes the uterus and pelvis region….
It also aids in teeth strengthening, and improves your skin.
It is incredibly rich in iron. A good source of niacin and manganese, a trace mineral used by the body to produce healthy connective tissue such as bone matrix and cartilage…
Allow yourself to intake the solution on a daily basis to further augment your healthy menstrual cycle.
Benefits for women of Herbal Teas to Support Healthy Menstruation Article
● The article includes several different herbal teas chosen for their unique properties
● It also has recipes for each tea including ingredients and directions on preparing them
● It has several full color photos depicts numerous examples of the herbs used in the teas
Greetings! I'm Melissa Francis, the founder and primary contributor to The Homestead Survival. With over 20 years of experience in homesteading, sustainability, and emergency preparedness, I've dedicated my life to helping others achieve a simpler, more self-reliant lifestyle.
TheHomesteadSurvival.com is all about preparedness through self reliance.
Our mission is to inspire and encourage you to live a simple, joyful life, no matter where you live. If you want to learn homesteading skills, like raising chickens and preserving the harvest for winter, you’ve come to the right place.