This Homemade Calendula Flower Healing Oil for Varicose Veins can help reduce swollen inflamed veins that can be caused by years of standing and sitting for extended hours, improper posture, poor circulation and crossing your legs.
Varicose veins are puffy and distorted and found in the legs cause by too much pressure put onto them when the person is consistently sitting down for lengthy periods of time. The lack of blood flow cause by sitting down is part of the build up of varicose veins. Veins valves get widened too much, that when they contract, the valves will collect extra blood and force the veins to form a bulge when not in use. This can lead to blood clots, which are fatal.
To cure varicose veins, people looks to natural remedies.
The top ingredient for treating varicose veins is Calendula (marigold)because it can clear blood vessels and raise their volume for fresh blood flow increasing circulation.
Ingredients and Tools needed:
1 1/2 cups Dried Calendula (Marigold) flowers
1 1/2 cups Olive Oil
1 wide mouth quart glass mason jar
1. Finely mince up dried Calendula flowers
2. Pour Calendula flower petals into wide mouth glass mason jar (Click here to Buy Calendula flower petals here from Amazon)
3. Pour 1 1/2 cup of olive oil into glass mason jar fully submerging all dried flower petals
4. Place lid on top and close securely.
5 Place in kitchen cabinet out of sunlight for 2 weeks.
6. Place a strainer in a large mixing bowl and empty quart glass mason jar into strainer. Let it drain completly. Squish the Calendula flowers to press out all the oil.
7. Repeat steps one through six again with the infused olive oil from the first batch. This is how you stregthen your infused healing oil.
8. Place a strainer in a large mixing bowl and empty quart glass mason jar into strainer. Let it drain completly. Squish the Calendula flowers to press out all the oil. Label the Jar and put it out of direct sunlight between uses.
How to use:
1. Clean the area on your legs where varicose veins appear with warm water gently using a sponge. Pat dry with a clean towel.
2. Begin with a quarter sized amount of oil in your hand and add more if needed.
3. Warm infused Calendula flower healing olive oil between your palms.
4. Gently apply to legs in slow circular motion… do not push or pull extremely on skin.
5. Apply twice a day and give infused healing oil 10 minutes to absorb into skin before putting clothes on.
Bonus: Vitamin B: There are a variety of vitamins that can help treat and prevent varicose veins by strengthening blood vessels. Including: thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, folate (folic acid), vitamin B6, vitamin B12, biotin and pantothenic acid. (Click here to Buy here from Amazon)