Velveeta Queso Cheese Blanco Dip Canning Recipe
Velveeta Queso Cheese Blanco Dip Canning Recipe is a quick easy recipe to stock your food pantry in your homesteading home.
Velveeta is a brand name for a processed cheese product that tastes like American cheese, with a softer and smoother texture than non processed cheese. When melted, Velveeta keeps a fully integrated and evenly clump-free liquid texture.
Great to drizzle on tacos, as a dip for potato chips, overcooked chorizo, filling for chile relleños and quesadillas.
•2 lb Velveeta queso blanco
•2 tablespoons canned diced jalapenos (more or less, if desired)
•2 cup milk
•2 tablespoons butter
1 teaspoon cumin
1. Cut a two pound block of Velveeta queso blanco cheese into cubes.
2. Add 2 heaping tablespoons of diced jalapenos (add more or less depending on how hot you want the dip).
3. Put the cheese cubes, diced peppers, milk, butter and cumin into a microwave safe bowl.
4. Melt everything together, stirring often.
5. Place in jars leaving 1 inch head space
6. Pressure can 15 minutes at your altitude.