Campfire Deviled Eggs Creative Cooking Method is the perfect “How To” for anyone who loves to camp outdoors and likes to try new things. Fun, here we come!
The internet is filled with methods to help you cook the perfect egg. Whether it is boiled, fried, poached or scrambled – you will find an cook always willing to share his or her egg related knowledge.
Here is one more creative method that involves fire and the great outdoors.
You will need:
• A spirit of adventure
• 3 wax coated cups (like a Dixie cup). Please do not use Styrofoam cups as it is highly flammable
• A campfire with hot coals, surrounded by good friends and family to see your accomplisment
1. Once you have some hot coals, place an egg in each wax coated dixie cup. Fill the cup with water and place directly on the hot coals using the tongs.
2. When the water comes to a boil, set your watch timer for 10 minutes. The cups will catch fire and some water will evaporate – this is fine.
3. After 10 minutes has passed, remove the cups from the fire using the tongs.
4. Once the eggs have cooled, crack them open and cut them in half. Viola! Perfectly cooked fireside boiled eggs.
Click here to read about Campfire Deviled Eggs Creative Cooking Method :