This Pumpkin Pie Bagel Spread Recipe is a delicous yet simple spread that is perfect on toast, bagels, muffins or even your favorite crackers.
One cullinary adveture that you should certainly try is to make this delicious quick and easy Pumpkin Pie Spread that is perfect on a toasted bagel, peices of golden brown toast or english muffin. Everyone loves a slice of pumpkin pie with whipped cream on Thanksgiving Day, and this spread allows you to savor that taste long after Thanksgiving day …. in fact all year long.
This easy to make spread contains cream cheese, canned pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice. It has everything you need to carry on the pumpkin pie tradition long into winter. This spread will leave you satisfied and filled.
Be sure to add this delicious spread to your spread collection – beacuse it tastes like Thanksgiving in a jar.
Pumpkin Spice Spread Recipe:
• 1 cup of whipped cream cheese
• ¼ cup of canned pumpkin
• 2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice
• 2 Tablespoons of brown sugar
• ¼ cup of pecan nuts (finely chopped)
1. With an electric mixer on medium speed, blend together the cream cheese, brown sugar, pumpkin and pumpkin spice.