How to Make Color Glass Bottle Bricks for Windows
This article ” How to Make Color Glass Bottle Bricks for Windows” was designed to introduce the reader to a way to add a pop of color to a cordwood home using colored glass bottles bricks.
Wine, hard liquor and soda pop glass bottles of all colors make frugal glass bricks that the sun will light up and make glow.
There so many more types of building materials that are being used to construct homes all over the world and depending on where you live will usually dictate what is the prevailing material that is predominantly chosen.
One of the more unique choices is called cordwood and it involves using logs and filler material stacked like firewood, instead of lengthwise as in a log cabin.
* * * Benefits of trading the DIY Project: How to make bottle bricks for cordwood house
* ~ Discover how easily you can add an extra pop of color to any cordwood style home with colored glass blocks
* ~ The DIY project describes all of the necessary materials, supplies, and tools needed to get started
* ~ The project also describes all of the steps that you need to follow in order to complete the construction of the glass blocks
* ~ There are numerous full-color pictures that are designed to help provide a good visual reference
This Do It Yourself article was created in hopes to help anyone who has opted to build a cordwood home to see how a little color can easily be added during construction.
The article talks about all of the stuff that is needed to be used in order to make the colored glass blocks that can be added during construction and it also describes all of the steps of how to make them.
Click here to read about How to Make Color Glass Bottle Bricks for Windows:
As a BONUS – Here is How to Build a Easy Glass Bottle Cutter made up of Common Parts DIY Project: