When it comes to homesteading, there are a lot of things that can be made easier by using an electric motor however, in some situations getting electricity to a specific part of the land can be a bit difficult or expensive.
This is where a simple, homemade electric motor would come in really handy. This DIY project was designed especially to help introduce the reader to how easily an electric motor can be made.
● Board pins
● 30SWG enameled wire
● Wooden dowel
● 2 ball bearing
● Some plywood
● 2 Banana socket (black and red)
● 1 speaker magnet
● 2 L bracket
This do it yourself project was created in a way that makes it fairly easy for someone who has a little bit of DIY skills and that has access to all of the necessary stuff.
The project is presented in a way that is really easy to read and to understand and even walks you through all of the steps they took in order to build one.
Benefits of reading and using the DIY Project: Building a Simple Electric Motor From Scratch
● Use the information to build a functional electric motor that can be used for a number of purposes
● The project includes a complete list of all of the necessary materials, supplies and tools
● It also has a fully downloadable plan with a step by step instruction guide
● There are also many full color pictures that help to provide a nice visual reference
Click here to read about how to make an homemade electric motor project:
TheHomesteadSurvival.com is all about preparedness through self reliance.
Our mission is to inspire and encourage you to live a simple, joyful life, no matter where you live. If you want to learn homesteading skills, like raising chickens and preserving the harvest for winter, you’ve come to the right place.