Build Square Backyard Campfire Fire Pit DIY Project
How to Build Square Backyard Campfire Fire Pit DIY Project is detailed in this step by step tutorial that is simple to build, safely encloses fire and creates an outdoor space for family to gather around.
The backyard fire pit is easily becoming one of the most popular requests from homeowners when it comes to backyard remodeling and renovation plans. For many, it harkens them back to the times that they would go camping when they were kids growing up. With so many different types and models of fire pits to choose from it would seem a bit daunting of a task. This article was designed to introduce the reader who has some DIY skills to a really cool project for building your own capstone fire pit.
The article and included the Do It Yourself project is filled with all of the necessary information that will help make it easier to add a great touch to the backyard of your home. It includes a list of all the stuff that you will need to gather up in order to get started. It also has a few optional suggestions that you could consider in order to make it more customized to your backyard situation. All of the information insides is presented in a way that makes it really easy to read and understand.
Materials and Tools:
1.- Quikrete ( 2 x 80lb. bags and 2 x 5000 mix)
2.- Mortar ( 2 bags )
3.- Bricks ( standard red )
5.- 55 gallon drum ( cut in half long ways )
6.- One 4’x 8′ sheet of wood
7.- Large box of 3″ wood screws
8.- Tube of silicone caulk
9.- Re-mesh and wire
10.- Table saw
11.- Miter saw
13.- Wheel barrow
14.- Hoe and shovel
15.- Rubber mallet
17.- Cut off wheel
* * * Benefits of reading the DIY Projects: How to build your homemade fire pit using capstone
* Discover how really easy it can be to make your own fire pit in the backyard of your home
* The article includes a complete project that has a list of all of the materials, supplies, and tools that you will be needing to get started
* It also includes a complete, easy to follow step by step instructional guide that covers how to build it from start to finish
* There are numerous full-color pictures that help to provide a good visual reference for all of the readers
Click here to read about how to Build Square Backyard Campfire Fire Pit DIY Project:
You may also like...